Here we go.

01 July 2010

4th of July Holiday (Inn)

We get two days of rest from the World Cup & I find myself coming out of some kind of spell, one I like being under, thank you very much. I've done some work work & a little critical thinking. It's like the opposite of "game on!". "Resume living with the living!" Speaking of which, I will hang out with real life women this evening! Leigh, Keiko & Heather make it exciting to go eat at Fantastic China.

So, the 4th of July holiday snuck up on us and we find ourselves planless. Well, we were up until right before lunch. Having no holiday plans is unacceptable, so I booked a room at the Holiday Inn downtown, just so we could at least get some swimmin' & sunnin' in. Seriously. Who does this? Hotel room party!

Made from blueberries picked that very morning!
Photobucket





2 comments:

nicole said...

If you're not gonna finish that, I can have it? K, thanks.

P.S. Booking a hotel room in your own city? Why haven't I done this before?! Have fun! xo.

AMD & KMHD said...

It was one of my best ideas ever.

Blog Archive